Friday, October 10, 2014

SD card clean-up Photo Post

I've taken a ton of pictures this summer and fall.  Enough that my SD card in my camera is getting full.  So here are a couple of the better ones before I empty the card.

Ruins in the woods.  I don't even remember where I took this photo.

I love the fog.

Foggy sunrise in Warren.

Looking waaay down at Diana from the Cooks Forest fire tower.

Storm blowing in on Western Reserve Greenway Trail.

Shadow selfie from the roof of Debartolo Hall, YSU.

Kenny marching in the Apple Cider Festival parade.

Abandoned church in Youngstown.

Fog and fall colors in Youngstown.

New section of the Greenway under construction!

Fungus by West Branch mtb trails.

Fall colors from a moving car.
Mill Creek Park in the fog.

Enjoy the beauty of fall - it's almost over.

No comments:

Post a Comment