Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Moraine

Up before the crack of dawn.  On the road for sunrise.


Head east, then south - almost one hour exactly.


Empty parking lot.  Chilly but clear in the woods.


The trail was even better condition than yesterday.


I rode for a while - but not long enough.  Seems like there's never the time to stay as long as I want, till all my energy is gone.


Two rides in two days.  I could get used to this.  Unfortunately there's no way it can last - there's not much chance I'll get on singletrack tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a short while now and I have to say - I really enjoy your writing style, substance and pictures. I look forward to the weekly updates. Maybe I'll see you on the trail sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I've been trying to get out and take at least a couple of pictures every day - I'd like to think that I'm getting a bigger percentage of 'keepers' after three months. And reading other riders blogs has inspired me as well.

    If you frequent West Branch then there's a good chance you might see me out there. I try to hit the trails at least twice a week (when the weather and trail conditions cooperate).

    Steve Z

    ReplyDelete